Watch NASCAR RaceDay Fontana Live Stream, Date, Time, Venue, LinsUp
It’s NASCAR race day in Fontana, Calif., and we are very brave data you have to prepare for Sunday’s Auto Club 400.
Begin TIME: Super Troopers will teach drivers to begin their motors at 3:37 p.m. ET (12:37 p.m. neighborhood), trailed by the green banner at 3:47 p.m. ET (12:47 p.m. neighborhood).
RACE DISTANCE: The Auto Club 400 is 200 laps around the 2-mile track for a sum of 400 miles.
RACE STAGES: After an effective run last season, NASCAR will by and by partition races into stages and giving out focuses. Here are the fragments for the present race: Stage 1: 60 laps, Stage 2: 60 laps, Stage 3: 80 laps.
STREAKING: Kevin Harvick is expecting to win his fourth successive race and turn into the principal driver since Jimmie Johnson in 2007 to win four of every a line. Glass Series drivers have won four of every a line just multiple times since 1991.
NATIONAL ANTHEM: American artist, lyricist, and artist Cassadee Pope will play out the national song of devotion at 3:31 p.m. ET (12:31 p.m. nearby) trailed by a flyover by three F-18’s from the VX-9 Naval Air Weapons Station in China Lake, Calif.
Television/RADIO SCHEDULE: Fox will communicate the race and has a pre-race show starting at 3 p.m. ET (Noon nearby). The Motor Racing Network and Sirius/XM NASCAR Radio will call the occasion on the radio.
LIVE STREAMING: Fox is putting forth a live stream through its Fox Sports Go application.
Climate: The Weather Channel is calling for generally overcast skies with a high almost 60 degrees and zero chance of downpour.
SUNDAY: Fontana race will begin with certain top picks in the back
LARSON: Poses greatest danger to end Harvick’s control
JOHNSON: Losing support yet says retirement not in his arrangements
KYLE BUSCH: Poised to rise to top advance at Fontana
ALMIROLA: Making strides with Stewart-Haas Racing
LAST TIME: Kyle Larson began the shaft, drove 110 laps at that point hung on in additional time to score the first of four triumphs in 2017 and his fourth vocation win on a 2-mile oval.
LINEUP: Martin Truex Jr. won his second post in the same number of weeks following qualifying sessions that saw 13 vehicles neglect to take the track in the wake of falling flat review. Those 13 vehicles will begin at the back of the field.
Here is the beginning lineup for the Auto Club 400 (vehicle number in brackets):
1. (78) Martin Truex Jr., Toyota
2. (18) Kyle Busch, Toyota
3. (42) Kyle Larson, Chevrolet
4. (20) Erik Jones, Toyota
5. (3) Austin Dillon, Chevrolet
6. (22) Joey Logano, Ford
7. (41) Kurt Busch, Ford
8. (12) Ryan Blaney, Ford
9. (31) Ryan Newman, Chevrolet
10. (4) Kevin Harvick, Ford
11. (2) Brad Keselowski, Ford
12. (37) Chris Buescher, Chevrolet
13. (6) Trevor Bayne, Ford
14. (21) Paul Menard, Ford
15. (1) Jamie McMurray, Chevrolet
16. (17) Ricky Stenhouse Jr., Ford
17. (13) Ty Dillon, Chevrolet
18. (32) Matt DiBenedetto, Ford
19. (43) Darrell Wallace Jr., Chevrolet
20. (23) Gray Gaulding, Toyota
21. (38) David Ragan, Ford
22. (34) Michael McDowell, Ford
23. (00) Jeffrey Earnhardt, Chevrolet
24. (55) Reed Sorenson, Chevrolet
25. (11) Denny Hamlin, Toyota
26. (14) Clint Bowyer, Ford
27. (10) Aric Almirola, Ford
28. (88) Alex Bowman, Chevrolet
29. (24) William Byron, Chevrolet
30. (19) Daniel Suarez, Toyota
31. (9) Chase Elliott, Chevrolet
32. (47) AJ Allmendinger, Chevrolet
33. (48) Jimmie Johnson, Chevrolet
34. (95) Kasey Kahne, Chevrolet
35. (51) Timmy Hill, Chevrolet
36. (15) Ross Chastain, Chevrolet
37. (72) Cole Whitt, Chevrolet