Watch Athletic Bilbao vs Barcelona Live stream, Date, Time, Venue, Odds
The 2019/20 La Liga season gets in progress on Friday night with a conflict between Athletic Bilbao and ruling heroes Barcelona at the Estadio San Mames.
La Blaugrana have added capability to their bleeding edge with the €120m buy of Antoine Griezmann from a year ago’s other participants Atletico Madrid. Velvety Dutch midfielder Frenkie de Jong has likewise joined the club’s positions, changing from Ajax for a charge of €75m, and mentor Ernesto Valverde will trust the new signings can take his men to a third progressive title.
Here’s the means by which you can watch the match and what to know:
- La Liga: Athletic vs Barcelona
- Date: Friday, Aug. 16
- Time: 3 p.m. ET
- Venue: San Mames Stadium – Bilbao, Spain
- Television station: beIN Sports
- Spilling: fuboTV (Try for nothing)
- Buy tickets: Ticketmaster.co.uk
- Odds: Barcelona – 0.5 (- 155) | Athletic Bilbao +0.5 (+135) | O/U: 2.5
- Barcelona: Lionel Messi prepared separated from the group on Tuesday, leaving his status for the opener not yet decided. On the off chance that he can’t play, the trio in assault will probably be Antoine Griezmann, Luis Suarez and Ousmane Dembele – a gathering that has all that could possibly be needed to get the outcome out and about without their top whiz.
- Athletic Bilbao: Bilbao simply marked their star striker Inaki Williams to an expansion through 2028, and that is an enormous lift with such a large number of clubs around Europe watching him. With Aritz Aduriz in his last season and having lost in excess of a stage, it will be dependent upon Williams to convey that heap in assault. He’ll need an incredible game here for Bilbao to get an opportunity to win.
Barcelona are the authoritative heroes of Spain and they are firm top picks to win the 2020 title. With apparently the world’s most noteworthy footballer available to them, the magnificently gifted Griezmann in their squad and the consistently creating De Jong supporting the midfield, doubtlessly the trophy is their’s to lose.
So as to lift it afresh, Valverde’s enlisted people should fight off Real and Atletico Madrid. The previous have reinforced essentially since the end of last season and La Blaugrana won’t have any desire to hazard being left afterward, while Atleti consistently look ready to challenge for the main spot.
There’s no motivation to drive Messi onto the field if he’s not completely sound. Our speculation is he doesn’t play, however Barca still gets the restricted success.